Diageo (Serengeti Breweries), East African Breweries Limited (EABL) Graduates Programme-2011 and 2012 Pan African Early Career Programme
Serengeti Breweries Ltd which is part of East African Breweries Limited (EABL), East Africa's leading branded alcohol beverage business, would like to inform you of upcoming career opportunities in its Pan African Early Career Programme.
EABL is part of Diageo, the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer.
Serengeti Breweries, as part of Diageo Africa, is embarking on attracting candidates for its 2011 and 2012 Pan African Early Career Programme, where top performing graduates from Tanzania will get the opportunity to join this exciting company as Early Career talent.
The group of graduates will go through a three-year development curriculum to deliver personalised, accelerated development to be the future leaders needed to drive business performance and growth.
The three-year development curriculum commences with a 2-4 week intensive induction programme, 12 –18 months targeted rotations to build strong functional capability, involving real roles and responsibilities.
Each candidate will also have a structured development plan, focussed on building the Diageo Capabilities and leadership development and based on their performance and available opportunities, one of their rotations could be in another Diageo Africa market.
During the first year of your development programme you will be immersed in Diageo’s sales process. You’ll spend time in a field sales role, building relationships with our partners and working with customers to maximize sales.
There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.
- You should have, or be expected to gain, an upper second-class Bachelors degree (by November 2011) and although your degree discipline is not significant, you will need to have a real interest in the function area (Supply, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Corporate Relations or Finance) that you apply to and be genuinely excited about the opportunity to work in these fields.
- Candidates who graduated in 2009 and 2010 with Bachelors degrees (upper second-class & above) are also encouraged to apply.
- Passion, energy and finely tuned commercial and technical awareness.
- The ability to build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure. You will be a real team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation.
- Tanzanian citizens highly encouraged to apply.
Please copy and paste the following link:
then click on Search Openings then choose Tanzania as the Reporting Location.
Application deadline: 8th April 2011