Internship Job In Human Resource Management
Three Green Apples Consulting Limited is a rapidly growing consultancy practice that is committed to forming strong, lasting relationships with clients based on integrity and service delivery.
We are looking to fill an internship role in human resource management, from Monday 1st November for a period of 5 months until 31st March 2011. During this period, the successful intern will have the opportunity gain practical experience in three fields:
Recruitment: working with the Recruitment Consultant, the successful intern will be involved in:
* Assignment planning and development of recruitment plans.
* Creating and placing job advertisement.
* Applicant management.
* Long-listing and short-listing.
* Interviewing – preparing interview documentation, interviewing and assessing candidates and writing evaluation reports.
* Reference checking.
Learning & Development: working with the Managing Consultant, the successful intern will be involved in:
* Organizing the 2nd Annual Remuneration Conference – confirming logistics, liaising with speakers, managing the advertising and coordinating registration of participants.
* Finalization and marketing the training calendar for 2011.
* Supporting the development and/or enhancement of content.
* Supporting the development and execution of impact analysis on learning and development interventions.
Administration & Work Etiquette: during the internship, the successful intern will be:
* Mentored on appropriate office etiquette including personal and professional presentation; customer relationship management, etc., as well as have the opportunity to attend a Business Etiquette seminar.
* Execute administrative responsibilities in the office and understand the importance and significance of proper record and document management, filing, email and general correspondence, etc.
This internship role would ideal for a person who has completed or is currently pursuing a Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource. The successful candidate will have been a B average student throughout his/her education and will have held positions of responsibility in either his/her school and/or community.
The successful intern for this will demonstrate the following qualities: she/he will
* Be self- confident, curious, courageous and imaginative, with a desire to learn and grow as an individual
* Be pro-active with a high level of personal drive and enthusiasm and a personal commitment to excellence
* Able to pay attention to detail, think on your feet and deliver the desired results on time.
* Be a good communicator, with the ability to write and speak in grammatically correct English
* Have unquestionable integrity, a high level of discretion and the ability to work with confidential information
* Be computer literate, highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or any other internet software
The position will be offered to the individual who can demonstrate how this role will contribute to his/her personal and career growth and development. A stipend will be offered to the successful intern.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please forward an application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The interview process for this position will commence on 21st October 2010, or immediately we receive suitable applications.
Please Note: We do not charge individuals any fee to accept or hold their applications in our database. We therefore do not accept any applications from agencies who charge their clients for submitting their resumes.