Intern Associate Brand Manager - East Africa-MKT00002637
Can you create a new brand experience?
Marketing, also commonly known as Brand Management, is a one of our core functions behind the success of our business. A career in Marketing at P&G involves combining world-class marketing mastery with business leadership to create and build brands that improve consumers' lives.
It's more than a job, it's a career!!!
You will begin your career in Marketing as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day on the job, you will be given immediate project responsibility. As you develop you will become the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building it's strength in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles. Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions. This is the training ground for most of our General Managers.
What we offer you:
- Challenging responsibilities from day one
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Rewards based on your ability... nothing else
- International exposure
Summary of Job Requirements:
Friday, July 20, 2012
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Note: this is not academic but article writing
Kindly do not waste my time and I will not waste yours
The project writers will be engaged on part time basis to undertake data collection, analysis and compilation of analytical reports and proposals.
Freelancers with ability to work beyond normal working hours encouraged to apply
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10/07/2012.
Urgently needed (ASAP)Administrator Intern.
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering (Must have cleared 4th year)
Email cover Letter & CV to (email@example.com)
- Basic Programming Skills especially using C#/MS SQL
- Basic Linux & Windows Server Administration Skills
Application letter and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 6th 2012.
Monday, May 21, 2012
The Board intends to carry out professional development for graduate engineers through a structured internship programme.
Preference will be given to those who are already registered with the Board as graduate engineers.
Kenya Engineers Registration Board
- Look for new customers to boost overall sales revenue.
- Follow-up with existing customers to get feedback on service given or any further requirements
- Monitor market trends, purchasing trend and new emerging vehicle models that might be of importance to our business.
- Relate client needs and requirements to appropriate solutions that we deal in.
- Attend to phone calls relating to sales enquiries and give appropriate feedback/advice.
- Offer brochures with business information and explain to client any queries arising.
- Create and send quotations as per customer enquiries as and when required.
- Ensure delivery of goods ordered by clients is done satisfactorily.
- Follow-up on quotations and ensure once invoiced money owed by the customer is settled according to the company policy.
- Coordinate vehicle pick up and/or deliveries for clients as and when
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of our business.
- able to handle objections and close deals.
- Must have positive energy and attitude always.
- Be honest, courteous and trustworthy.
- Be respectful but firm when dealing with difficult customers.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and work well under pressure.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Be efficient, well organized and understand business principles.
- Excellent Computer knowledge for communication and document processing.
- Good record keeping, communication and document tracking.
- A diploma in sales or marketing field with and/or relevant automotive qualification relevant to the job.
- Incident free driving license
- Sales/marketing training in automotive sector will be an added advantage.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Internship at AMREF Kenya
Are you looking for a pre-professional work experience?
An internship at AMREF offers you a chance to gain "real-life" experience through a range of opportunities for students/recent graduates to gain insight into the work of AMREF in providing better health for the people of Africa.
• Application or CV
• Letter from learning institution
• Copy of School leaving certificate from ‘O” level / ‘A’ Level
• Letters of recommendation from 2 persons of respect and authority.
Internship/Volunteer Guidelines - AMREF Headquarters and Kenya Country Office
AMREF being a Research and Development Foundation as well as a donor funded organisation recognizes the dual benefits that can come out of attachment and internship programmes including:
• Training for students or interns in relevant fields.
• A legitimate labour pool for AMREF that can cater for short-term work in projects or functional offices.
For this reason AMREF will support attachments or internships under the following guidelines:
· Internships / Attachments will be granted to students or interns with relevant training to the work they are to perform in AMREF.
· Internship / Attachment will be limited to a period of three (3) months and can only be extended to a period of six months.
· AMREF will have no financial compensation obligation to the interns. However a small lunch/transport allowance can be paid according to the prevailing rates in the organisation.
· Internships or student attachments will be requested and processed through the HR office to ensure compliance to the above.
· Interns will be required to observe AMREF general rules and regulations as stipulated in the HR Policy and Procedure Manual available at the HR office.
· The students/interns are expected to use communication facilities at AMREF such as telephone, faxes etc strictly under instructions and only for official work.
· Dress Code – Interns and volunteers physical appearance and grooming should be smart and decent and always befitting the occasion.
· The intern’s or the volunteer’s supervisor upon completion of the internship period, will prepare a recommendation letter summarising conduct and performance.
o The internship may be terminated at any point without warning upon failure to observe any of the conditions stated herein.
o In the case of an intern’s/volunteer’s unexpected departure, they will need to give at least 24 hour notice.
For more information, send us an email at email@example.com